Thursday, July 23, 2009

Butt-Shot Bonanza!

I am SO excited for Country JAM this year! The selection of artists for me to garner a "butt shot" of are phenomenal! I mean, Gary Allan alone--would be enough for me to salivate over...but we have a serious bevy of backsides this year!

Blake Shelton...Tim McGraw...Phil Vassar...Neal McCoy (those Wranglers look outstanding on him!)...not to mention Mark Miller of Sawyer Brown, if we could manage to get him to tuck in his shirt for a moment--or at the very least, lift it up a bit!

I don't want to exclude the enjoyment of our male listeners/viewers, so rest assured, if the opportunity presents itself, I will snarf a butt shot of the lone female on the roster this year--Heidi Newfield. (I was nice enough to get a shot of Miranda Lambert for my friend, a couple of years ago, when she was at JAM.) Which now, when I think about it...Blake might enjoy a copy of that one...but that would be a bit weird to give to him...

Keep coming back to the website for our blog updates, butt shot pix...video highlights & pix of the fun...and of course, our JAM SESSION Photo Pass with Festival Foods!

It's gonna be one tremendous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment