Monday, July 27, 2009


Gary Mmm Mmm Allan

First--I have to thank my good friend, Shari Wagner from Ashley Furniture. She allowed me to sit in one of her seats in the front row for Gary Mmm Mmm Allan. It allowed me to get all snap-happy with the camera!

The show was incredible...Gary had one of his bracelets get caught on his guitar and it broke, so he tossed it out into the crowd. (Bummer...not in our direction.) But it was pretty cool for whoever ended up with it...as he said he bought it for the most recent video shoot he did.

He and his band seemed pretty loosey-goosey on stage and having a genuinely good time. Much discussion in our area was about one of Gary's guitar player, Jaime--who wears a kilt for every performance. I saw Gary in the Dells earlier this year...and the kilt was a hugely intriguing for everyone there too! I'm not sure if Jaime was wearing underwear or not...I did attempt a naughty photo to verify...

And I attempted to garner a butt shot of Gary...however, I found myself just plain mezmerised by him that I often just stared with stars in my eyes, and neglected to snap the camera before he turned back around. My bad. But this shot is still OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment