Friday, July 24, 2009


Give Me a Re-Phil!!


I can't get enough of Phil Vassar! He is such a phenomenal performer! Music writer (he wrote JoDee Messina's "I'm Alright" and Collin Raye's "Little Red Rodeo" among a few hits!) And he's one helluva musician...TOTALLY dig the zebra-skin piano! And his vocals are incredible!

I felt so lucky when I snapped this shot of him jumping off of the top of his baby grand piano! He has been THE most energetic performer so far at JAM and had everyone whipped into a frenzy when he did his Hot Tub Song!
I found out through a backstage discussion that Phil would be playing a county fair of sorts in the town I was born in--Belvidere, IL--early August. Hell, I'm ready to road trip to get my RE-PHIL of him! He is such a dynamic performer! Good Stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment