Friday, July 24, 2009




Genuine Guy:
Killer Performer!

Phil Vassar is SUCH a genuine guy! John and I had him record a few liners for CC106.3 and he was incredibly funny...he even gets a bit tongue-tied, like all of us!

Our friend, Michelle asked Phil if he would do pushups on the piano again...he might very well...we'll keep you posted...and hopefully be able to snap pix of that too!

This guy is BUILT. He has an AMAZING upperbody...well, actually, his ENTIRE body is incredible....but I digress. He was all shy about giving me a butt shot, but I did my best to sneak one as he walked backstage. (I couldn't help myself!)
Phil will be taking the stage momentarily...and we'll update with some more pix after that! .38 Special is the final act tonight...and it appears we have plenty of southern-fried music lovers walkin' about the grounds today. Fashion has a whole different definition up here at JAM. We'll do a section on that tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment