Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a Wild Night!

So, after .38 Special wrapped up on the main stage last night...we toddled over to the sidestage area...which was just the beginning of the night!

Isn't it funny how stupid things seem SO incredibly funny, when you're tired and tipsy? We laughed so hard all night--I'm calling it a workout for my abs!

But I truly got a workout when mounted the mechanical bull and went for a ride. Special thanks to the North Country Bull Rides folks...they let me try it more than a few times. (Mostly because I kept falling off...) But the best was when one of their guys got on it with me! He was very brave, given where my hands had to be...brave or stupid, really. All I'm going to say is I hope he was done having kids! You can see the video HERE.

After we closed down the grounds...we tumbled over to the Whispering Pines campground, where the REAL action got rollin'.

We did karaoke with the Roadhouse Karaoke gang! (I had to so Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe") Good times! What a fun and LOUD bunch! That's also where we began to find some fun fashion.

Great T-shirts that were designed to help people get back to their campsites, if they got too inebriated. Smart @ss shirts were plentiful. And some pretty interesting outfits as well, including exposed undergarments...some on purpose...some due to the delivery of hard wedgies.
It was a fantastic night, packed with fun! I was really thirsty this morning...what's up with that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment